- Butch Stearns of The Pulse Network
- Bryan House of Acquia
- Ryan Garner of Warner Music Group
Organizations no longer manage one or two websites. Today, many organizations are looking to quickly deploy and manage new websites by the tens, or even hundreds. Enterprise Drupal Gardens combines the operational efficiencies of SaaS with the flexibility of open source Drupal, giving organizations the freedom to create websites without boundaries.
Enterprise Drupal Gardens enables organizations to build their own website factory, provisioning new content-rich, social websites in minutes. It provides an enterprise management dashboard to centrally manage members and websites, as well as connect to third party systems. Best of all, there is no software to install and update, no servers to manage. In this webcast, Butch Stearns, Chief Content Officer at The Pulse Network, and Bryan House, VP Product Marketing at Acquia, will discuss how you can take advantage of a scalable OpenSaaS platform to:
• Create complete website templates to roll out sites quickly
• Rapidly configure components to deliver content-rich web experiences
• Produce hundreds of visually differentiated websites with WYSIWYG design tools
• Eliminate risk of lock-in and security vulnerabilities with OpenSaaS
We will also learn how Warner Music Group and Florida Hospitals have used Enterprise Drupal Gardens to overcome the challenges faced when creating and managing hundreds of websites. This webinar is well suited for business and technical decision makers who are looking to build a scalable platform that supports hundreds of websites.